Customer who requires to get his sample/samples tested in the NTH will enquire at the Reception Counter/Facilitation Center for the concerned Scientist of the relevant area of technology under which the category of the sample falls. The customer will accordingly be intimated by the Receptionist/Facilitation Center about the name of the In charge of the concerned Laboratory with whom he should meet for the purpose and will also be issued a slip by the Receptionist incorporating therein the name of the concerned Scientist and the name of the customer for meeting the Scientist. Subsequently the customer will meet the Scientist for obtaining the information in details regarding availability of required facilities for the sample he desires to test, necessary test fee, probable time required for completion of the test, etc.
National Test House [ER],
Block - CP, Sector - V, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata - 700 091
National Test House, Alipore,
11/1, Judges Court Road,
National Test House [SR],
Chennai -600 113
National Test House [NR],
Kamala Nehru Nagar,
Ghaziabad - 201 002
National Test House [WR],
Plot No. F - 10, MIDC Complex,
Marol, Andheri [East],
Mumbai - 400 093
National Test House, [NER],
CITI Complex, Kalapahar,
Guwahati - 781 016
National Test House, [NWR],
E-763, Road No. 9F-1, VKI Area,
Jaipur - 302 013
The forwarding letter shall contain the details of the sample, details of tests required, relevant Standard Specification, if any, to which tests to be carried out and the number of Demand Draft/Cheque with date and amount. The DD/Cheque is to be drawn as follows (region wise) payable to any local bank.
- In favour of "Director General, National Test House, Calcutta" for NTH (ER), Kolkata "NTH, Alipore, Kolkata or NTH, Salt Lake, Kolkata"
- In favour of "The Director" for NTH (WR), Mumbai.
- In favour of "The Director" for NTH (SR), Chennai.
- In favour of "The Scientist in-charge" for NTH (NER), Guwahati.
- The same is required to be drawn in favour of "The P. & A. O., Department of Consumer Affairs" payable at New Delhi for NTH (NR), Ghaziabad and
- In favour of "The P. & A. O., Department of Consumer Affairs" for NTH (NWR), Jaipur.
Scientific & Technical Staff :
The Director General is the Chief Executive of NTH and the office of the Director General is located at Block - CP, Sector - V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700 091. The Regional branches of NTH in Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai & Ghaziabad are headed by the Director while the other branches of NTH at Jaipur & Guwahati are headed by the Scientist-in-Charge. All the branches are under the direct control of the Director General.